Lake Chelan is a beautiful place for a holiday! Especially if you don’t have to do the cooking! Let us take care of all the details; shopping, table service and kitchen cleanup, too!
Pricing is determined by a number of factors including number of people, dietary needs, menu, number of days, and how many meals per day. Are you vegan? Gluten-free? Can’t get enough Mediterranean-style food? Don’t like eggplant? Love chocolate? We can meet your individual dietary needs and can often tailor the menu to suit groups with mixed diets such as vegan, gluten-free, etc.
We’d love to give you a quote, so give Kent a call at 509-668-8578 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to start the conversation.
Below is a sample dinner menu for a group of 5 adults and 4 kids over 4 days. One adult is vegan and the rest are meat lovers! Kid-friendly options were also created. But remember, nearly anything is possible! What is your heart’s desire?
Sunday, Argentina Asado:
- Grilled Steak or Portobello Mushroom Chimichurri
- Grilled, Seasonal, Local Veggies
- Scratch, Wild Yeast Baguettes
- Ensalada Rusa (an authentic potato, carrot and pea salad)
- Ensalada Mixta (Fresh greens and mixed veggies with a lemon/olive oil vinaigrette)
- Dessert: Fresh Fruit with Citrus Gastrique
Monday, Paella in Two Styles
- Aromatic Roasted Veggie Paella
- Paella Valencia: Seafood, Sausage and Chicken
- Spanish Cucumber Salad
- Roasted, Spiced Almonds
- Dessert: Coconut Milk and Dark Belgian Chocolate Ganache Truffles
Tuesday, New Rustic Mexican
- Street Tacos with Crispy Pork Carnitas or Tofu Sofrito
- Salsas: Salsa Cruda, Black Bean and Corn, Pineapple Salsa, Guac on the Wild Side
- Tortilla Chips
- Homemade Crema
- Crumbled Cotija
- Elote (fire-roasted sweet corn on the cob)
- Warm, Corn and Flour Tortillas
- Dessert: Chocolate-Dipped Almond Florentine Sundaes
Wednesday, Italian Feast:
- Bruschetta Toscana
- Seared Polenta with Caramelized Mushrooms and Tomato, Olive Vinaigrette
- Grill-Braised Italian Sausages with Peppers and Onions
- Scratch, Wild-Yeast Focaccia Flatbread
- Dessert: Strawberries with Balsamic and Black Pepper, Panna Dolce Coltivata